TOEIC Vocabulary Lesson - Support, SupportiveSep 04, 2023
When you learn a new word, build you vocabulary with all forms of that word. When possible, try to start with the verb form - the verb will best show you the meaning of the word and the word family.
Support is a verb which means to give assistance
- The company will support you when you learn English
Support is also a noun which means the giving of assistance
- Providing support to employees can increase job satisfaction and retention.
Supportive is an adjective which means providing emotional help
- A supportive work environment encourages employees to grow and develop.
👉 Keep in mind the best way to remember this or any vocabulary in English is to take the word or phrase write it in a sentence that's true for you or true in your world and then memorize your sentences.
👉 You can even take your sentences and write them in the comments below. I would love to see your examples.
Get TOEIC® Mastery, Preparation for the TOEIC® EXAM
Learn the grammar and vocabulary points you need to know in PART V, VI, and VII of the TOEIC® Exam
- Weekly LIVE Group Coaching on Zoom
- 50 Lessons (All lessons have writing and speaking practice)
- 28 Grammar Lessons
- 10 Vocabulary Lessons - 300 Words
- 12 Reading Passage Lessons
- 30 Multiple Choice Quizzes
- 28 pdf & mp3 audio files