TOEIC Vocabulary Lesson - Agree, Agreement, and AgreeableAug 21, 2023
When you learn a new word, build you vocabulary with all forms of that word. When possible, try to start with the verb form - the verb will best show you the meaning of the word and the word family.
Agree is a verb. Agree means to have the same opinion as someone else
- The tenant said she will not agree to our proposal.
Agreement is a noun. Agreement means an arrangement between to or more parties.
- It is necessary that all parties sign the agreement to make it binding.
Agreeable is an adjective. Agreeable means pleasant or acceptable
- The manager was agreeable to my suggestion about using social media.
👉 Keep in mind the best way to remember this or any vocabulary in English is to take the word or phrase write it in a sentence that's true for you or true in your world and then memorize your sentences.
👉 You can even take your sentences and write them in the comments below. I would love to see your examples.
Get TOEIC® Mastery, Preparation for the TOEIC® EXAM
Learn the grammar and vocabulary points you need to know in PART V, VI, and VII of the TOEIC® Exam
- Weekly LIVE Group Coaching on Zoom
- 50 Lessons (All lessons have writing and speaking practice)
- 28 Grammar Lessons
- 10 Vocabulary Lessons - 300 Words
- 12 Reading Passage Lessons
- 30 Multiple Choice Quizzes
- 28 pdf & mp3 audio files