Get The Happy English Podcast Transcript PDF, Mp3 Audio, and LIVE Group Coaching
This includes the pdf and Mp3 Audio files for every episode!
This package includes:
- Over 590 English Lessons
- The word-for-word transcript for every podcast episode in pdf format
- The Mp3 audio file for every podcast episode
- Access to Michael's private community chat room
- **NEW** Monthly LIVE Group Coaching with Michael
One-Time Payment, Unlimited Access
What Listeners Say:
What you'll get
- These podcast English lessons cover vocabulary, phrasal verbs, idioms & slang, grammar, pronunciation, and American culture.
- You can listen while you read to sharpen your English skills.
- Once a month, you'll the chance to meet with Michael for Live Group Coaching where you can earn directly with me, ask questions, and get help with anything related to learning English - just for the members here.
Students should be able to speak and understand a basic level of English and understand written English.
Students should know basic, everyday English Vocabulary.
Welcome to the Podcast Transcript program. Here, you'll find the word-for-word transcript for every podcast episode, including this week's lesson. You'll get downloadable pdf files and Mp3 audio files that cover every single episode.
Since 2014, I have been helping people learn English with this podcast - and this study program has every lesson for you to study anywhere, and anytime.
Who this program is for
- This program is for those who want to improve their English skills.
- This program is for students of all ages from young adults to seniors.
- Business professionals, students, new immigrants, and anyone else who needs to make themselves understood in English can benefit from this program.
- This program is best for English learners and speakers at the upper beginner to advanced level.
- This program is good for those English learners who have at least a basic level of English fluency.
- This program is NOT for native English speakers.
- This program is NOT for complete beginner level English learners.
- This program is NOT for children in elementary school or younger.