PODCAST LEARNER'S GROUP
Get The Happy English Podcast Transcript PDF, Mp3 Audio, and LIVE Group Coaching
This includes the pdf and Mp3 Audio files for every episode!
- Over 650 English Lessons and growing
- Every podcast PDF and Mp3 for past and future episodes
- Make new international friends with LIVE Group Lessons with Michael each week
- New speaking and writing lesson with each new podcast - checked by Michael
- Access to Michael's private Telegram group
What Listeners Say:
What you'll get
- These podcast English lessons cover vocabulary, phrasal verbs, idioms & slang, grammar, pronunciation, and American culture.
- There are also several interviews with other popular English teachers like Jonathan, Vanessa, and Carol.
- You can listen while you read to sharpen your English skills.
- Every week, you'll the chance to meet with me for Live Group Coaching where you can earn directly with me, ask questions, and get help with anything related to learning English - just for the members.
- You can join my private Telegram community group, where you can connect with me and other English learners.
You should be able to speak and understand a basic level of English and understand written English.
You should know basic, everyday English Vocabulary.
Welcome to the Podcast Learner's Group. Here, you'll find the word-for-word transcript for every podcast episode, including this week's lesson. You'll get downloadable pdf files and Mp3 audio files that cover every single episode.
All members will get FREE updates whenever there is a new podcast - usually once a week.
Since 2014, I have been helping people learn English with this podcast - and this study program has every lesson for you to study anywhere, and anytime.
Who this program is for
- This program is for those who want to improve their English skills.
- This program is for students of all ages from young adults to seniors.
- Business professionals, students, new immigrants, and anyone else who needs to make themselves understood in English can benefit from this program.
- This program is best for English learners and speakers at the upper beginner to advanced level.
- This program is good for those English learners who have at least a basic level of English fluency.
- This program is NOT for native English speakers.
- This program is NOT for complete beginner level English learners.
- This program is NOT for children in elementary school or younger.