Learn 120 Phrasal Verbs in American English
Learn to Use 120 American English Phrasal Verbs to Help You Speak More Naturally
This course includes:
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Monthly LIVE group lessons
- 40 downloadable videos
- 13 pdf articles
- 13 quizzes
- Free PDF Bonus Book
- Access to Michael's community chat room (optional)
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
One-Time Payment, Lifetime Access
What Students Say:
What you'll learn
At the end of this course, you'll know 120 phrasal verbs, what they mean, and how they are used.
- You should be at the upper beginner to advanced level of English.
- You should be able to speak and understand a basic level of English and understand written English.
Welcome to the 120 Phrasal Verbs Course. In this course, you will learn the meaning and usage of 120 common phrasal verbs in English.
A phrasal verb is a combination of a verb & a preposition used as an idiom, like “put out.” Put is the verb, and out is the preposition. In everyday English, especially conversational English, we prefer using phrasal verbs. Both of the following sentences are correct, but the first one is more commonly used: Please put out your cigarette. Please extinguish your cigarette.
The course is divided into different sections, each one focusing on about 10 phrasal verbs. Each lecture will cover 3 to 4 Phrasal verbs and there is a summary of the key concepts and the end of each lecture. For each phrasal verb that you study, there is:
- An explanation of the meaning and usage.
- A reminder of whether the phrasal verb is separable or not separable.
- Four (4) example sentences showing how the phrasal verb is used.
To help you learn and master these phrasal verbs, this course has:
- Video lectures
- 12 Quizzes
- Practice Exercises
- Downloadable video, Mp3 audio, and pdf files
- Monthly LIVE group lessons with your teacher, Michael
By learning phrasal verbs you'll sound more natural when you speak English and you will better understand what native speakers say when they talk with you.
Who this course is for
- This course is for students who want to learn American English Phrasal Verbs (sometimes these are different from British English)
- This course is for students of all ages from middle school through adults.
- Business professionals, students, new immigrants, and anyone else who needs to make themselves understood in English can benefit from this course.
- This course is good for anyone taking the TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, EIKEN, STEP, or other similar English exams and tests.
- This course is best for English learners and speakers at the upper beginner to advanced level.
- This course is good for those English learners who have at least a basic level of English fluency.
- This course is NOT for native English speakers.
- This course is NOT for complete beginner level English learners.
- This course is NOT for children in elementary school or younger.