In this lesson, we’re going to talk about all of the different ways we can talk about ability and possibility using can, could, and be able to. There's a lot to learn here, so let’s get going!
Here are some of the example sentences. To get the rest and the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or get the transcript for the details.
Remember! The transcript package includes all of the Episodes, including this one.
- There’s a party on Saturday – I can go to the party.
- I can play the guitar because I’ve played is since I was a kid.
- I can play the guitar because I have a few guitars here.
- I was able to play the guitar at Jack/s party last night.
- I could have played the guitar, but I had too much beer.
- I tried to move that desk this morning, but I couldn’t move
- I couldn't have done it by myself.
Thanks for checking it out! If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!