5 Ways To Use BE GOING TOMay 13, 2021
For today's English lesson, let's have a look 5 different ways that we use be going to. I think most English learners know that we use be going to when we talk about our future plans. But there are other ways this grammar can be used. Let's check it out!
Here are the example sentences. To get the details of this English lesson, you need to listen to the podcast or get the transcript for the details.
Remember! The transcript package includes all of the Episodes, including this one.
- I am going to buy a new car.
- I'm going to see a movie tomorrow.
- I heard that Jenny is having a baby.
- According to the forecast , it’s going to snow all day tomorrow.
- The mechanic told me that it’s going to cost $500 to fix the car.
- You’re going to wear a mask or you’re not going to enter this building.
- You’re not going to play loud music after 10:00pm
- I don’t mind a little overtime once in a while, but I’m not going to work until 9 or 10:00pm every night.
- That cheese smells a bit old, I am not going to eat it.
- I was going to get married, but I changed my mind.
- I was going to buy a new car, but I couldn't get a loan from the bank.
If you know anyone who might be interested in this English language point, why not help them out! Just share this lesson with them. Thanks for studying today!